How do I start the next fifty podcasts? That's obvious, just like I started the first fifty, with some drum and bass. However, I have tried something a little different with this dnb podcast. When I've had a rough day or something is really stressing me out, music is always the key to lifting my spirits, in particular dnb, and the louder the better. But, when I'm looking for that kind of a shift, I don't want to ease into the music and ramp up slowly. I want it on full bore, right away. There's plenty of time for mellowing out later. So, that's exactly what we've got going on here. Hold on and enjoy.I have also added a new feature to the blog, a Podcast Index. This page will be updated with each new episode and contains the title and tracklist for each of the podcasts with links to the respective blog pages, direct downloads, and when available where to buy each track. I wanted to have a searchable list all in one place for myself and then once I made it, I figured why not share it with you too? So check it out. I have amazed myself at just how huge the list is.
Reach out, connect, share your thoughts and recommendations. Whether it's through the blog, or the Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com.
activelistener), or by email (activelistenerpodcast@ gmail.com) doesn't matter. Just come join the conversation. The more the merrier.
Thanks for listening and don't forget to support the artists,
AaronDirect Download Link
1. To get new episodes
- Open your favorite podcast program (Itunes, Downcast, etc...)
- Search for Active Listener
- Select the Active Listener podcast
- Click subscribe
2. To get older episodes (that don't show up in Itunes)
- Check out the Podcast Index
- Or, head to the podcast website http://
- Use the Blog Archive file tree on the right hand side of the page to locate the episode you want and click the link
- To stream the episode just click the name Podcast xx - ...
- To download, right click (open apple click on a mac) on the name and from the menu that pops up select “Save link as…”
- Choose location and file name and then download